Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Izzati

happy birthday to my dear beloved cousin - Mira Izzati Laily
she's being my fave cousin before her cute fat lil sister was born.. hehehehe
no lah, she's always been my fave cousin..
izzati or atie is my aunty's, Mak Kecik, daughter
she's cute and becoming pretty as she growing up..
she is closed to me & my siblings since she was born until now eventou she oredy moved to raub, Pahang since 3yrs ago.. but we still close as eva!
She was my 1st subject that i used to do the make up thingy.. she loved to be made up by me when she was a lil gal.. she even my lil fairy princess during my wedding..
2 days ago i received a call from her mom telling me she was admitted to hospital temerloh and she'll be operated on the next day becoz of appendicitis! OMG, how can this happened? as far as i kno she doesnt eat spicy food (chillies).. so, yday she was operated almost 3hours to remove the appendix and she was now ok, alhamdulillah! Poor young girl, she has to stay for a couple of days in the hospital, the saddest thing is Today is her birthday... be tough Izzati, things happen for a reason. May Allah bless you with happiness, good health and success. Amin.

No comments: