Thursday, June 17, 2010

My old dream is to be like Princess D

i just read this article about 10 Most Popular Haircuts of All Time from Shine.Yahoo. most of my fave hair style years before was in.. i like! once, i really crazy about 'Rachel Friends' Cut.. i even cut my hair like hers when i was in my 2nd year at ukmkl.. unfortunately, not really d same, it wasnt suit me.. it made my head look bigger.. but i really really love Jen Aniston with this kinda cut! i love Princess Diana, i even dream to be like her u know, married with a Prince and become famous all over the world with her charities things.. she was 1 of the most prettiest woman i eva seen.. i love her sincerity and love to kids.. her hair is her asset.. people changed their hair just to show how much they admired her.. this Princess D hairstyle still popular in Britain.. i couldnt cut my hair like this, it will make me look very "round".. :)

Posh Becky dramatic sexy short hair really made people going crazy.. all over d world women are trying to cut their hair like that.. it was an evolution last 2 years and still.. this sexy hair cut became the most famous haircut in several countries.. i admit that i love the sexy cut, how i wish i had an oval face shape with shining straight hair.. BUT i dun really like short hair!!!
blake lively is a pretty young woman with pretty blonde hair! no wonder this hairstyle have become one of the most requested styles in salons across American.. i always love long hair and layered is the most common cut for long hair woman like me!
u guys shuld read the article to find more about the top 10 most popular haircuts of all time.. just click here <--

p.s. i need a haircut badly! but i dun have time to go to Kimarie, my current fave hair saloon to cut my hair..

No comments: