Sunday, October 19, 2008

jog at ttwangsa

after a mo of fasting, i didnt go to Ttwangsa lake for my routine jog activity, finally i did it today... so excited to jog with B this morning after our long time break... we went there at 7.30am and arrived at 7.45 am, so shocked to see not so many people today... maybe those people still in Raya Mood! after warming up, we started jog, after 5minutes, B said that he couldnt take it anymore & he was tired BUT i gave him support to cont, then again at the 10th mins, B asked me to cont and he wanted to rest for a while, so i left him behind and cont my jog, i finished jog around the ttwangsa lake at 8.10am, i went to the rubber field to do the cooling down, sit up & lite exercises, B arrived 5mins later... at about 8.30am, we went to our usual bfast restaurant (the owner is a Jawa), ordered for Beehun soup & ice tea! meeting with a cute kitten, he was starving for food i think... after finished our bfast, B drove me to my cousin's house and he went back home... today my kazen organize an open house, so i need to help her a bit here and there....

No comments: