Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Holidays still + Sad news

yeah, im still on holidays... my B went back to Kajang oredy this morning, so i'm a bit of 'patah kaki' cuz got no transport, my sis working oredy, my auntie will go back to Raub this afternoon, then my cousins... finally i will be left all alone at home since my mom starts working oredy & my lil bro is still schooling & waiting for his PMR next week..... wut to do at home? online is the only choice! im a bit sad cuz this morning my PT (Jaz) sms me informed that finally my KPSU (Cik Laila) will be posting to JPA back!!!! That was the saddest thing cuz i will be 'alone' too at the office, waiting for my new KPSU, dunno when! Cik Laila is the best KPSU i eva had, she really taught me the best way how to serve in the gov serv, she is so kind & she had lots of experinces which i neva had a chance anymore to learn! she will be posting back to her 'former dept', JPA, as she told me earlier before raya, JPAs will forever be JPAs! Cik Laila will be the PPK at UDPA, INTAN.. And rite now, im in not in the office, am still on holidays, and Cik Laila will report her duty in JPA 2morrow! & will start her work as PPK UPDA next Monday as the new batch will start their DPA next Monday! So sad i had no chance to meet her! wut can i do? everything's so fast, i just started to know & understand her better BUT suddenly she.......... erm, i can imagine wut will happen after this, i will be my SUB victim! argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, so tension, dun wanna go back to office anymore! how am i going to work after this? so hard to think working alone as a PSU without KPSU, and with the old-same-annoying SUB! my holidays suddenly became a nitemare when i think about my job next week!!!!!! feel like the world's is upside down, and my brain stops working!!!

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

helooooo ko cuti lagi!!!!
pukul dia...balik! balik! :D

don't be so sad. bertuah budak2 tu dapat PPK KPSU ko!

thesweetlittlecat said...

cuti ag beb.. aku mmg raya sakan tahun ni!

mmg sgt bertuah doang dpt Cik Laila ku yg sgt baik hati!