Thursday, October 09, 2008

Guilty...

tomorrow (friday, 101008) my office will have the Jamuan Raya + Jamuan Perpisahan Cik Laila (my kpsu dat i told u guys in my recent post) & together with Jamuan Perpisahan En Mytee yg akan ke DPA! earlier i promised everybody i will come to the Jamuan (dat before Raya & time Raya).. i was so excited to celebrate Raya Festive with my officemates & planning to bake a cake & bring my self-made kuih raya... i oso want to meet Mytee before he go for his DPA.... so excited to show everybody my new hairstyle (exc renn, jo, vie & mytee)! excited to wear my only baju raya (which im not wearing it yet! even during Raya) to the jamuan! and after i was informed Cik Laila will be posting to INTAN, i became more excited to meet her... and i wanna give her sumthing! BUT suddenly my plan changed... sumthing happened and i cant go back to Ptjy today or even 2morrow which i culd only go back to Ptjy by Saturday! I feel so /g/u/i/l/t/y/ to my officemates, to Cik Laila the most, to mytee and to everybody! i really really want to be in the Jamuan but i only can plan.... I'M SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!!! Cik Laila, i promise u we will meet again, i'll try to go to INTAN (if i can) to meet u, we can have our private outing together as u said.... Cik Laila, u helped me so much... and i hope i can work with u again.. Mytee, plz come back to KSI after DPA k, no other posting allowed for u!!! me, ren, vie & jo going to miss u, our Friday will be 'not so fun' anymore without u! take care of yourself during DPA esp outdoor moduls, and dun forget jaga Cik Laila elok2 k, and also dun forget to 'expose' urself so dat people can know u r the Ronan Keating's clon! hehehehehe... and i will loose my gym-partner!!!! Sorry again KSIs i cant join the Jamuan!

2 comments:

rennylesa said...

hai kiera..sedihlah ko tiada..kurang korum.....by the way..TKSU (P) ada join tadi..namanya Dato' Baharum...

mytee cakap..thank you...he will miss u too...dia cakap rendang ko lah yang paling sedap...hehehehe

ok see u this monday..bersiaplah...kita ada perjumpaan khusus dengan TKSU (P)...hehhee

thesweetlittlecat said...

ape hal lah asik nak jamuan ajer ni??? aku tau koang rindu kat aku kan kan kan???? hehehehehe