Friday, October 24, 2008

fuLl...

today is friday and i love friday cuz tomorrow is saturday, holidays again, this time is deepavali holidays (d'lite festive & one of malaysia public holiday)! so, malaysian will njoy three more holidays on october this year-until monday! yahooooo... me? yerp, im going to celeb deepavali too as my dad is Indian Muslim & d'only converted muslim in his family! i will tell u guys more on deeparaya next week! hehehehe...
today entry is all about me 'escaping' from my work'?? do i??? actually, i told my boss earlier this morning dat im going to d imigresen opis & clinic! i did go to imigresen ofis in kajang to settle my passport thingy, i met baiti (1 of d kpsu in ksi)! after dat, i promised to my fren to go to s*m* for a mamogram (am i too young to do it?) & hiv test (for free!) BUT there were so many people and my friend promised she will do the tests for me later... so, me & b decided to go to d Metrojaya Warehouse as in my earlier entry... when we arrived, i was like speechless cuz there were so many people there... while waiting for B, i heard someone calling my name and it was miss ahkon (alone!)... then, me & B went inside d stadium & i started looking for things dat am going tu buy when finally i bought nothing for myself! so many people & i cant stand d crowed anymore, so B bought a bundle of levis socks & renoma singlet for him, then we rushed to d curve to buy the cupcakes chick (my sis asked me to buy 50cupcakes for the open house tomorrow)... guess wut? i paid RM200 for 50cupcakes???? wow!!!! so expensive BUT it worth it as i knew dat cupcake chic is one of my fave (d taste is so good!)... then we had our lunch in Burger King (again??? my diet is totally out!)... i dun care, its been so long since i last ate Burger King (d last bite was during D*A in INTAN)... after eating so much, i was so full, i asked B to send me back to MoA as i got a meeting this afternoon(renn, tq for replacing me last 2 days, i will go for this one!)
-in front of d burger king in Damansara-
-i ate these calories ok, enuff say!-
--this d reason i love BG, u can topup d water-
-my desert (McD's sundae is better)
-B's desert-
-the boxes-
-i bought these much ok-

4 comments:

rennylesa said...

wei ko kan ke mana-mana pun sempat juga bergambar...
bestnya bf ko beli jeans levis..murah sangat ke..ayooo aku pun nak....

thesweetlittlecat said...

bergambar utk blog beb!

swit@kon said...

ko tak beli pape? aku lupa nak amik ur number and amikkan beberapa perfume and make up. sorry dear. aku charged RM 650 aritu!

thesweetlittlecat said...

wo wo wo...
banyak siut ko shopping, aku sgt fenin ramai org, nk g kat perfume tu pun beratur pnjang beb!