Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Life updates


Today is my last leave day, that makes me so lazy to go to office and working tomorrow. Year end is becoming faster than i expected. November is my anny month, its been almost 2 yrs now. In terms of working,i already in my 2 nd posting after 5 yrs at moa, my life is quite good in mosti without that 'boss' ruining my every day. Just heard an annoying story about him yday from my collegue at moa. Im happy im not his subordinate anymore, i can feel what my friend feel now. I do hope she'll survive with that kinda boss.

Anyway, i think these will be my last annual leave for this year eventou i still have 20+ more days, its enuff alteady. I wanna focus v my work and bring the leftover AL to 2012. Furthermore i must get ready of what will happen to my life in the near future, i mayb need lots of AL next year, who knows! Im still waiting for my house developer to contact me and inform that the house is ready, i cant wait for that moment.. :) Alright, enuff for my morning mumbling. I must not be lazy, i need my energy now! Have a good day every1...

P.s.: Renn, i miss u! Tomorrow we gossiping k? Take care...

1 comment:

rennylesa said...

hahahaha..miss u too beb..

ok ok...c u tomorow...