Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Salahkah anda bertanya?

STAFF BAHAGIAN AKU PALING STUPID!

Update:
Im cool now! Im sorry to whom was butthurt v me this morning.. I dont mean to be so emo but the reality is working is a learning process too. If u dun compromise n ask, u'll be left.. Im not happy v what i have done this morning, but plz i need respect n responsibilities from my staff.. Salahkah kalau bertanya? Salahkah kalau buat kerja ikhlas? If i can do others' people works/ tasks, why cant u? plz r, i dun want to be hypocrite, made friend v all of u just wanna gain ur help. Im doing ma work v full of responsibilities n at least im honest to ma self! Im not complaining, and i dun think i am a good officer pun.. but i tried to improve maself each n every year. I did my work accordingly to what my boss want me to do.. but y u guys kena memilih boss n kerja utk dibuat? Im so sorry if u guys terasa or sakit hati dgn I but im just doing ma job n i want my job to be as what i oredy planned! kerja dgn shakira jefrydin senang je, CEPAT, TEPAT dan IKHLAS. Thats all what i need from YOU! Kalau tak boleh tolong, informed me and 'll try to do all of the tasks alone.. im okay with iT!

2 comments:

vivien_capri said...

aik...jangan memanas bos..ehehehe

lek lek :D

take a deep breath hehe

thesweetlittlecat said...

dah cool! kadang2 ade masa kena garang beb.. aku skt hati btl!