Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Happy birthday Dear Renn

Happy birthday to:
Dear, kita dah sebaya: 28 years old. I oredy knew u for 4+yrs and i hope this friendship will last 4eva! i wish u the best in your life, career and future. u r such a good, honest, sincere friend for me. jarang nampak kau marah and i think ko sentiasa memendam rasa and let others be happy! thats y people esp me are lucky to have u a s a friend! i lost all of my words to describe u oredy cuz u r such a great friend!

My friend
I wish for you to have
beautiful experiences
each new day
as you follow
your dreams

Last but not least, I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.. I know this year will be the biggest year for u and I cant wait to attend ur wedding this Saturday.

Love,

Kiera

xoxo

No comments: