Saturday, January 08, 2011

what a saturday morning... i woke up eraly this morning, making breakfast and cleaning the house... today i manage to bath my kittie-Giggs.. luckily all of my cats loe bathing, so theres no prob for me to shower them everytime... as a cat lover, i will make sure i'll shower my cats once a week/fortnight.. bring them to vet for vaccination or if they are sick... giving them the best kitties food.. play with them everyday.. cleaning their litter box, room an cage.. and the most important thing, loving them so that they know i love them so much.. but unfortunately, i dont bring them to grooming centre cuz for me its better if i groom them by maself.. ok, thats all about my cats this morning.. so u guys, dont afraid to show ur love to animals, thay are just God creatures, same like us... show the love, feel the love.. have a great weekends..

No comments: