Wednesday, January 05, 2011

dome

finally, here is the entry, the Jan 2nd celebration.. for my hubby's 30th birthday! ♥♥♥ After a year of marriage, both of us gained so much weight.. so plz close ur eyes when u see the chubbiness!
anyway, i let B chose where he wanted to celeb, i gave so many choices but he said he didnt want to waste 'my' money on his special day.. for me, it was OK! You r my hubby yo! We went to MidV and The Gardens, ended up dined in @ Dome! wow.. its been quite long when i last dine in Dome.. he chose, so i just followed!
berry lemonade for me.. FYI, when i ate western food, i will def chose drink that is sour/ v lime/lemon esp. ice lemon tea, lemonade or fresh orange! I dunno why..
B ordered twister coffee... noice!
my fish n chip which was soooo large.. I only ate a piece of this, the other piece I gave hubby to finish..
B's steak.. the blackpepper sauce is nice! even though B ordered the well cooked steak but the steak still not really tender..
calamari! ♥
Yeah, we were sooo full eventou i still prefer we dined in TGIF or Chillis but as long as my hubby love it, it made me happy already! love u honey... the gift later lah erk? :)
No more surprise this year, hehehehe.. i dun have time to plan actually! but as long as both of us love each other n happy, thats enuff!

*this year no cake lah kan hubby? Laterlah ok I'll bake u one! ☺

3 comments:

didi said...

Kiera,

My husband used to work part time waiter kat Dome Subang time uni dulu so selalu la ngap kat sana.

Caesar salad dia sedap :)

Dome dah jadi mcm restaurant kan sekarang, the menu is huuuggeee.

thesweetlittlecat said...

alah, rugi tak order caesar salad dia! hehehe..

yep beb, dulu mcm coffee shop je Dome ni skrg dah jd restaurant.. :)

♥ nana i am ♥ said...

happy belated birthday~! ^_^