Thursday, January 07, 2010

My berry

how i wish!!!!
last weekend i accompanied my sis to BlueCube to buy her new berry! and she did chose storm berry for her berry! and me?? its oredy been a year since i dreamed to buy one, but still dun have extra money to buy (hehehehe!).. but now, im ready to buy 1 of the berry, and my choice will always be:
i wished it was mine!
in bluecube outlet @malacca
oooooo.. u r so fine & gorgeous!
plz be mine...
the maxis bold package..
maxis BIS package (blackberry intenet service package)
p/s: i will always choose maxis as my berry BIS eventou celcom is far more cheaper.. maxis will always be in my heart! so maxis, dun wanna sponsor me ker? hehehehe
BlueCube is a celcom outlet.. incase u guys dunno lah..

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

erm. doa kau tu masukkan nama aku sekali. battery telefon aku da start bengkak. so memang petanda lah tu. aku nak g Maxis KLCC untuk beli BB. jom?

*aku nak stick to MAXIS jugak*

thesweetlittlecat said...

ooohh swit@kon, alangkah bgsnye kalo i dpt ikut u.. but i've to wait for another 2 mo b4 buying my bold!!! ko g dulu and review benda2 yg bek je tau!!! hehehehe

*activate ur life!*