Saturday, February 14, 2009

talking about Vday

talking about Vday.. ok... today is so-call Vday kan????
erm, wut so special with the Vday??? i dun get it!
anyway, to tell u d truth i neva celebrate any Vday in my life... y huh???
for me, no need a Vday to express a love to ur love 1.. no need only 'A DAY' to share the sweetest moments of saying I.l.ov.e.U to ur love 1.. i prefer people to say Hari Kekasih rather than Val Day.. mayb most Muslims know wut do i mean by this... and for me Hari Kekasih is special for every1, not only for couples (i mean bf&gf/husband&wife) but for ur mom, ur dad, ur bros, ur sis or ur friends (for wu celebrate it)...
and for me... Hari Kekasih is everyday for me, i want my fiance to show dat he loves me everyday, and i hope his loves will grow stronger and stronger everyday by showing me how much he loves me... showing love is not only by saying ILOVEYOU but even a call, a pray or an sms from him, i'll be happy....
B, i love you so much...
~
p/s: not only Hari Kekasih is everyday for me BUT Hari Bergado oso everyday! hehehehe..

No comments: