Monday, February 02, 2009

1 finished 3 others to go..

---<@
finally i did sumthing GOOD this morning, woke up at 9am (holiday ok!), washed my face & brushed my teeth, exactly 9.30am started to read the Confessions of Shopaholic, alone at my room in Cheras, no one can bother me even my CATS! no space for them this morning... i wanted to concentrate.... the book is damp good, just like the other shopaholic, i felt like im alive inside the book (just like Inkheart)... I felt like I was the main character, Rebecca, except im not a finance journalist! BUT dun u guys ever think i was in debts ok! i admit i do have credit cards debt but not so so much... i finished reading the book at 3pm, and felt so relieve! its been a long time since im working i hardly cant finished reading a novel in less than 1day! after that i had my MORNING-so-call-AFTERNOON shower! hehehehehe... ooopssss.. i was ok! i cant wait to see the real-movie-staring Isla Fischer as Becky on theater soon... i hope it will much better to see the characters alive.... that was my mornig activity... after showering, as usual, packing my weekly cloth stock to Putrajaya, clening up the room and playing with Britt&Giggs... erm.. the rest of d day??? blogging maybe? hehehehe

2 comments:

Lady said...

Best kan the book. Oh so cant wait for the movie to be out~

thesweetlittlecat said...

yerp... i hope the movie will be exactly like d book!