Friday, August 01, 2008

wut shuld i do this weekend???



arggghhhh... hehehehe.. nothing actually, just cant wait to punch out! after working i am going to midvalley (chilliz) to celebrate syeena, julia & kak aisah burfdays!

the question is... wut shuld i do this weekend???

i got plan BUT dunno if my B will agree or not!

SATURDAY



Im planning to watch sex & the city (shuld be fun to watch it on theatre)! my passion for fashion attract me to watch this movie!!! i even love d series! Im not sure if my B will agree but for sure i wanna watch d movie!

-OR-



I think he will be happy to watch The Mummy compare to sex & d city! i just hope this time the film will be better than the 2nd one...

SUNDAY

As usual, jogging in the morning.. then sleep sleep sleep... online.. sleep.. playing pc games... or maybe window shopping...


I hope one of my plans will be success! If not, i will stay all day long in my cousin's house!!! what a boring weekend huh....

so guys, E.N.J.O.Y. your weekend and do have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: