Friday, August 08, 2008

Facebooking vs Friendstering vs Myspacing



Facebooking (fb)

suddenly so many online social networking to appear nowadays... and the most recent & glamorous one is facebook (1st rank social networking in d world now)! so, everybody starting to creat their new fb account to be updated! i got my fb acc since 2007 and got 2 accs oredy (the 1st one oredy deleted)! so i use the 2nd acc - shakirajefrydin as my only fb acc! i really njoy joining the fb wurld since fb got lots of applications, chatting fac, shoutout and easy to find my xschoolmates! but sometimes it becomes annoying since everybody keep sending new apps, gifts, forwarding videos etc. At first i felt gr8 to 've lots of cute & interesting apps but suddenly i felt fed up oredy! and i know some ppl may be 'angry' with me when i was crazy to send a lot of apps to them b4... and now i feel the same! there was one time when suddenly my pc hanged when i open my fb profile (because it had to dwld so many apps) & during that time i was doing my works (very important one)! so stress at that time and i did condemn fb! but, last weekend fb changed their profile features and it becomes easier and faster! BUT i still love fb because it connects me to all of my long time penpals all over the world! so good to meet them in fb!



Friendtstering (fs)

eventho fs being the most popular soc netw in MALAYSIA but it still cannot challenge fb & ms! i dunno why but most ppl seem to have fs acc but they not really active using their fs acc! most ppl named fs as the 'secondary school' soc netw or 'network budak2 sekolah'! for me, fs still my priority because all of my xschoolmates, coursemates & workmates are in my fs friends list! and fs is the most easiest & simplest soc netw in the world i guess! from fs i know my fr engagements, weddings, bestdays, new pictures, new baby etc etc. recently fs is trying to 'copy' fb when fs starting to offer varities of apps... but im not really put those app in my fs cuz i want my fs to be the simplest one! so all of new apps invitations i will reject straightly without considering! so ppl, plz dun invite me for any apps in fs ok!



Myspacing (ms)

i got ms so long time ago when i tried to follow all those 'gig /unknown' bands who only got ms acc as their official soc networkings with their fans! its been more than 5yrs since i registered for my ms acc! BUT only few of my friend list are the ppl that i know actually! hehehehehe... ijust added them for the same hobbies & interests! so, my ms acc got the most friend lists off all of my soc netw accs! hehehehehehehe...

soon, maybe more soc ntw will be created by 'hackers' to be the next millionaire...

No comments: