Monday, August 11, 2008

Mushroom + Chicken Spaghetti

yeah, i did cooked last weekend... so boring last weekend since my plan going to Wawa's & Neyza Bro's weddings were canceled last minutes! so sad to see wawa's wedding pic when so many of my frens came & njoyed themselves at d'wedding! But its ok, past oredy! so, i wanna share my spaghetti recipe that i modified a bit for a healthy diet! hehehehehehe...

1) spaghetti of course
2) tomato puree
3) mince chicken meat
4) fresh milk
5) veges - celery, capsicum, button mushroom, carrot, tomato, onion & garlic
6) mixed Italian herbs
7) olive oil & butter (law salt & fat)
8) water
9) cheese powder (choose the low fat one ok)



i realy njoyed my cooking since i only know how to cook western food (just name it)! so pity with my future husband cuz i dont know how to cook Malay/Asian food/cuisine! but, i will learn how to cook them sooner or later AND i will modify the menu to be more healthier (low fat, low chol, law salt & low sugar) and become my-way of cooking!



back to the 'cooking day' : well, all of my nephews enjoyed eating the delicious spaghetti (hehehehehe) and so do my cousins & her husband... not to forget my B! and im happy to see them eating my spaghettolicious! here are some enjoyment moments when my family eating my 'cook of the day':

No comments: