Friday, May 29, 2009

Thanks Dr.PBK-Mei Chiu

not to be 'proud' of myself but to appreciate my lecturer: Dr.PohBeeKoon!
This journal have been published in Arc Med Science Jounal (an international Journal for med sc)! since it was oredy published, so i can share this J with u my readers! This journal is written by DrPBK and Chang Mei Chiu (my Jr) and im satisfied with the outcome! TQ DrPBK & Mei Chiu! This J is the result from my fren Janice MSc thesis (Prevalence of Anaemia in reproductive woman in KL) my MSc thesis (Prevalence of Anaemia in adolescents girls in KL) and Mei Chiu thesis (combination of the two thesis-adolescents & women)! eventou i oredy finished my MSc back in 2006 (graduated in 2007) BUT i'm glad there are people who appreciate my research (DrPBK gave me good grade for it! TQ again Dr).. i miss the moments when i went to most of the school in KL to have the consents, looking for respondents etc etc etc., it was fun that time, i'll appreciate every moment! i managed to finish my thesis eventou i've been chalenged with few problems... and i still cant forget the girls' faces during my Fe blood testing... it felt so good when you did what you love most!!!! well, i hope i'll further my PhD soon... i want it actually! cant wait to be a student again...
here are the Journal..
...

Archives of Medical Science 1/2009

A study of prevalence of anaemia in adolescent girls and reproductive-age women in Kuala Lumpur
Arch Med Sci 2009; 5, 1: 63-68
Authors: Mei Ciu Chang, Bee Koon Poh, Janice June, Norsakira Jefrydin, Srijit Das
...
...
...
...
...
...
u can also read it online at AMS<---
....

No comments: