Thursday, May 28, 2009

recently, im so worried about my weight... how i missed my unvct time when i was weight 45-48kgs only!!!! but now, i weight more than 50kgs!!! i dunno wut happen... as far as i remember, im not that kinda of woman who will eat in bulk.. but i guess the drastic weight gain due to my eating habit;
1)my frequent eating out style
2)after 8pm dinner every weekends!
3)fast food
4)too many wedding receptions ive to attend! (alasan!)
5)eating less fruits and veges
i can only think of these 5!
so, wut shuld i do???? yeah i know, people will say that, why must i worry about my weight??? ppl think i looked normal BUT only me can feel wuts happening inside my body (so many LDL, TG & glucose swimming happily inside my body)
the most important thing: i cant wear most of my branded blouses, shirts or jeans! so wasting of money! so now, im back to my so-call-shakira-diet!
i know, its not right and unhealthy! BUT i have to, i have to have my atleast 50kgs weight!
AND i know ppl will grumble about my diet BECOZ im a BSC&MSC NUTRITION graduate! yeah, i realize about that, not that i forgot! i knew wut did i practise is totally wrong BUT i want the fastest outcome! Dr. Poh, i knew you are reading this, im sorry i didnt apply wut have i learnt from JPD lecturers! so so sorry! but i remember the healthy eating diet and lifestyle! i MUST reduce my weight becoz i wanna get ready for my BigDay!
....
so, here are my-way-of-diet:
i) Fasting at least 4/more days per week
ii) Break-fast with fruits/bread/less calories meals
iii) Try not to take rice!
iv) Gym most of the days (at least 3x/week)
v) Jogging every weekends at Ttwgsa Lake
vi) Sleep as early as i can to avoid overeating! :)
vii) Try to avoid lunch and dinner (if im not fasting)
viii) Drink a lot of skim milk/juices/water
ix) Avoid fast food
x) Slowly forget my baking hobbies (at least for these 3-4 mo)
xi) Slimming pills (DUN U EVA FOLOW ME ON THIS!IT WILL COST U INBALANCE BODY ELECTROLITE CONTAIN-u'll feel tired and sleepy most of the time!)
...
readers, dun follow my diet, its tooooo bad!
plz follow the healthy weight reducing diet-plz consult your dietitian/nutritionist!
...
p/s: if i got xtra money, i'll prefer going to the recognized slimming centre!

No comments: