Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tagging here tagging there

miss ahkon telah men'tag' saya.. tq beb! so, i plak nak meneruskan tagging ni..



1. Do you think you are HOT? nope! im hot 'N' cold! hihihi

2. Upload you fav pic.

3. Why do you like this picture? do u think i look cute & sweet in dis pic?

4. When was the last time u ate pizza? sumwhere in october.. v vien&sham

5. The last song u listen to? Just Dance by Lady GaGa

6. What are you doing right now besides this? listening to my playlist

7. What name u prefer besides yours? Giggsy

8. People I tag:- 1. Renny 2. Ahkon 3. Vien4. Syeena 5. Airin


9. Who is No.1? my bestie in my batch...

10. No.3 is having a relationship with? sumone who's mixblood like me!

11. Say something about No.5 - a pretty chinese woman!


12. How about No.4? my busiest MoAmate


13. Who is No.2? ahkon d hot chicks who's shoephaholic!

No comments: