Thursday, October 20, 2011

My 1st Taklimat

Today i gave my 1st eva taklimat as a Mosti-an to a secondary school student from Kelantan (errr). It is a SBT school named SMKA Naim Lilbanat, it is a girls islamic school. I was responsible for the 1st presentation, a brief about Mosti and its fx. I could feel i was nervous and my voice was shaky and uncontrolable. But now, i rasa lega skit since it was over but more to come in the future! Oh nooo.. Im a bad presenter u know! Mcmnelah nak mengatasi prob public speaking ni? Menyampah betul, itulah satunya benda yg i mmg xsuke and xde confidence lgsg nak buat. Anyway, i got my full support from my unit members, thank Allah i got all of them esp Ain, shes a wonderful woman with good spirit, i like! I do hope i can do better in the future.. may Allah help me.. ;)

No comments: