Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The 1st futsal training..


Image from googlesearchimage

Yday was a futsal training day for me n my division after 2 yrs maybe since i last played futsal. An hour of training, at first i felt it was hard for me to control my breath and i could feel my over 10KG weight! Wow,im so OBESE fat and i must believe it! I dont feel i can help my division to win, im no use in the team.. I can only be reserve player, sit and cheer for them. Eventou i felt so tired after playing the futsal, but i didnt feel im hurting my feet or tired last night, it was great and i could sleep soundly! The interdivision tournament for my recent ministry will be on October 29, i meant in 2wks! This is my 1st time and i cant expect how will this tournament be but i do hope i'll enjoy it!

No comments: