Sunday, September 11, 2011

Raub, Pahang

I spent my weekends at my auntie's house at Raub, Pahang v my family. So good to be there since I really really miss my cutest cousin Alesya (pic)! One of the best raya weekends for me, relaxing at my aunt's home, eating, gossiping and watching tv together! At first I oredy planned to go to Lata Kijal but since it was raining everyday, I canceled the plan and just spent the precious time v ma family. We did a suprise belated birthday for my lil bro, nothing special just eating oreo cheese cake from SR, no presents no junkfood, just cake! A simple celeb.. Far from Putrajaya/KL, in a simple malay village, I felt so calm, no stress at all. I wish my everyday life just like that.. But tomorrow I've to go to work with less and less spirit everyday.. What happened to me after Eids Hols? So lazy and unmotivated.. Luckily next week there's a public hol on friday, so I'm planning of going back to Malacca for the weekends, go to my relative wedding reception and spend time v family. Ok, till now my 'celoteh'.. I wish I canw rite something fun but I couldn't. :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: