Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Plants vs Zombies

my current game obsession on my hubby's iphone that made me wanna get my own iphone i-pad2.. i love this game so much, i can play it all day long with full concentration ☺ Its an easy game, need you to plant useful plants to prevent the zombies from eating the gardener brain! hehehehe.. presenting you the Plants vs Zombies game.. :)
I love the sunflowers that can give me more energy and points to use other plants! Once you start this game, you will stuck to it foreva, just like i addicted to angry Birds months ago.. :)
Below is the evil Zombies, this one is the weekest zombies.. i hate the football and balloon zombies! they are so annoying and hard to kill!
for non-Apple user, dun worry.. u can still play it online via PopCap! Enjoy...

1 comment:

zulaikha mz said...

ahahaha aku dah khatam game ni.. eh ko boleh download dekat google jugak.. hehe stress ok. zombies die byk sgt species. pening aku