Monday, December 28, 2009

Sushi King Set Saya

Finally i own my own sushi king member card!!!!
ngehehehehe.. went for lunch @sushi king v kak anis, baiti & her frens (walaupun malu2 nak ikut sebab sume pun bos2!).. tp sebab sushi, and my mission was to get the card, so i just followed! hehehehe.. after had my 3plates of yellow plate sushi (eventou tak cukup!) but still have to simpan my perut to have sushi king again this weekend v hubby (can huh mohdizwan?).. back to the story, i bought my sushiking membercard for only RM20 and i was (am) very satisfied.. i cant even wait for d RM2 promo next year! talking about the membercard set.. as shown in the pic above:
2 of RM10 SK vouchers
a toothpick holder
chilli powder bottle
and of course, the card!!!
and 2010 calender...
have u got ur sushicard??? they r selling it now.. better be faster before it will sell out!


No comments: