Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Apart

yep, im a happily married woman now.. and i thank to Allah for giving me such a great & kindhearted man.. my belove hubby: Mohd Izwan Shari. i love him so much.. i miss him every seconds of my life.. (chewah!). u know y? becoz eventou we're married but we're apart from each other.. huaargghhh... actually, im ok with it BUT i feel guilty cuz i still dont have the chance to do my responsibilities as a wife (i mean cooking + washing laudry + cleaning house ok!). i still live in Putrajaya v my 3 pretty hopusemates while my hubby is still staying in Kajang v his family. we had to live separately for months (dunno until when?!) cuz we're still looking for the best house to rent... hope we can live together by next year (2010 ofcourse!). we still dunno yet where shuld we stay, whether in Putrajaya, Bangi, Salak Tinggi, Kota Warisan or Nilai since im working in Putrajaya whereas B working in KLIA.. he promised me that he willing to send and fetch me from Wisma Tani everyday.. so, im ok if we stay in Nilai or Salak or Kota warisan.. ☺

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

babe,

duk kuarters la. :D

thesweetlittlecat said...

kuarters??? my last choice lah beb.. takmo berjiran ngan kawan2 seangkatan ni.. xske.. :)