Thursday, November 12, 2009

oh my luis vuitton!

finally, im 3/4 finished my P*TK1! i woke up as early as 5.30am becuz i have to accompany B to his office to thumbprint since i asked him to drive me to Seri Kmbgn. We arrived at KLIA engdep at 7am before headed to Seri Kembangan where my skt presento will be held.. my titus showed 7.35am when we arrived at Sapura Building where d J*P*A competency dep is located, my presentation was at the 6th floor... there were 13 of us in d room1 grup, all gals v a man! all of the presentations were good eventou some of us not really used the sk*t format... but everybody did a very good job! my turn was at 10.15am, i was d 6th person to present.. i didnt know if i did a good job OR not.. but for me, as long as i had finished the presentation, im oredy happy! what i upset about was my slides background didnt appeared! ok, fine, it had oredy passed shakira, just forget it! the presentation finished at 12.15pm, then dayah (tq beb) droped me at Serdang KTM station... went to UKMKL to meet my lecturers at JPD, at the same time distributed my BigD card.. so glad to meet DrNoraini, DrNik & DrPBK.. i really miss them so much, i miss UKMKL, i miss JPD, i miss Nutrition and miss the lecture halls! i still couldnt belive dat they still remember me! DrPBK tq for spending ur about 40mins time talking to me.. so nice of u! do come to my BigD ok??! after the chitchat session v DrPBK, i took a taxi to KLCC for a tadddaaaa.. hehehehehe... u guys know wut?? i watched PisauCukur at KLCC ALONE ok!!! quit a long time since i last watched a movie alone, 3yrs back maybe... i'll review the movie later.. just a few words:
oh my PRADA, FAZURA is PANAS!
oh my DIOR, maya karin is GORGEOUS!
ngehehehe..
after the movie, i took d putralrt to klsentral, changed to KTM and stopped at Kajang, B oredy waiting for me.. he drove me home.. here i am after 30mins doing-my-thing, writing this entry for u guys!!! today is tiring BUT i have soo much funs!!!
...
p/s: time to focus on my assignment!!!

No comments: