Monday, September 22, 2008

Impiana..

Saturday, Sept 20 2008

Its my mom's bestday, sadly im not in malacca to celebrate with her but i did gave her sumthing.. i'll celebrate it later... cant wait to go home!

Saturday such a very 'foya2' day... starting at 10.00am, my sis arrived from malacca, she wanted to shopping in Pavilion, Jalan TAR & Ikea... yeah, me & b accompanied her to everywhere & anywhere she wanted to go... we went to Pavilion, my sis bought lots of things... i thinked she entered most of the shops there... by 12.00pm we headed to Jalan TAR, she bought 'serunding ayam&daging', so many people in Jalan TAR, so we decided to go out from there asap... after buying wut she wanted, then we went to Sogo to meet our beloved auntie 'mak kecik'! mak kecik was shopping for her children dat time, she came all d way from Raub just to shopping Raya! after meeting mak kecik, we straighly went to Ikea, again, my sis did bought lots of things... me oso bought sumthing for meself-100pieces of candle & candle holder...

then, we went to Munawarah, TTDI.. my sis wanted to buy some more 'tudungs'... she was upset when she was told Munawarah tudung was sold out for Hari Raya! Im so shocked when i heard it & i was like saying,"ramai sangat ke yg suke shopping tudung kat munawarah ni? famous sgt ker?"... at about 4.00pm my sis went back to malacca... then i accompanied B to Zul Classique, Kajang, he wanted to buy his Baju Melayu, well... he did bought d same color as my baju raya! hehehehe....


after dat, we went to KLCC... i'm planning for raya shopping since Isetan got member's discount BUT when i saw there were lots of people, i canceled my plan... planning for next week!

B bought few shirts for him... At 7.00pm we rushed to Impiana Hotel to break fast... wow, i cant wait to eat (eventho im on diet)! well, the food all delicious... but, im not really eating... when so many food choices, i felt like dunno which one to eat & thinking of the calories inside! im so stupid, he paid for RM*** for me just to break fast BUT im not eating as much as he paid! anyway, i was so happy dat nite as he was so romantic + he was too nice to me! i feel like crying when he always be there for me! i love you so much B....






No comments: