Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 CoronaYear

1st and last post of 2020..

Dear 2020,

Looking back at January, I never thought this year will be worse than 2019, it was the most unforgettable year in my life (and the whole world) after 2019. I lost my beloved parents (yes, both of them) in 2019, My mom passed away on Dec 30th, 2019 and i thought that's it, my life was already empty. Never imagined that 2020 brought more sadness to the whole world. People are loosing their family, friends, jobs, money, food to eat. Children was left with improper education period. Hunger all around the world. People killed themselves because of depression. The richest are showing off their lavish 'stay at home' while the poorest are dying. Some people just don't care what happen to the world. But many more are  working hand in hand to help the less fortunate. 2020 teaches us the true meaning of the HUMANITY word: kindness, mercy & sympathy! Not only to human being BUT also to every single creatures. This period of time has taught us to be more rationale, cautious and aware to what happen around us. 

Anyway, 2020 will be remembered just like the WW1or WW2. I hope this kind of history will never repeat to the future humankind. Who can ever picture that a small tiny creature can harm millions of lives. This tiny little creature is called Coronavirus that cause the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). I'll never forget this name until the day i die (!). This pandemic has caused sadness ,sorrow, depression and grief. Even the smartest, richest and developed countries in the world were pull down to their lowest/ worst condition. Even my final step of long-time-study was affected by you. 

BUT, i believe Allah has a better plan for the world. Every bad thing happened was replace with a good one. Only God knows. He is the Almighty and the Creator. Some people loose, some people win. Some sad, some happy. If everybody unite and work together, we can put the end to this worst phase of modern humankind. 

For 2021, i pray for a better world.  I pray for a happier, healthier and peaceful world. I pray for my relatives, extended family, friends and acquaintances will be in good health and more success will come their way. I also hope that the future that I'll have is the best one. I pray that my wishes will be fulfilled most probably in 2021. I pray that i will successfully pass my Viva Voce. I know Allah is listening and he has a greater plan for me. I can't wait for a brighter, shinier and promising future.

Till then. 

Annyeong, Adios, Goodbye, So Long, Sayonara Year of 2020! 

Kiera                

No comments: