Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Pt 1

“These are dark times, there’s no denying,”
“Our world has faced no greater threat than it does today."
-Minister of Magic

Yday was the date i keep waiting for months, i also told u in this entry! A date with Mr.Potter... for the 7th time... actually, i watched HP7 (part 1) yday v my B, vien n sue at the Pavilion..
before enter the hall.. with no shy shy feeling, i asked vien to snap a pic of me with HP7 poster as the background..
Review: I dun think u guys need a review.. just go n watch... I love it, i dunno wut will u guys think.. but i do love love it! I heard lots of difference review.. so i dun wanna review!. What I can say I really really cant wait for the 2nd part! i wish July come earlier... but i dun want HP to be ended! huhuhuhu... Fleur (Eva in GS) also make a comeback.. I did cried when Dubby died! He's cute..

anyway, after finished watching the movie, i went for minor shopping v B.. i wanna buy new cloth but i dun think i'll buy it now since Xmas Sale will be up soon.. Or maybe i'll go to the Lion country for end year sales! Pavi did a good job in decorating the most exclusive mall for Xmas celebration.. its wayyyy glamorous n joyful compare to Eid's deco... i feel like i am in NYC.. The biggest Xmas tree i eva since, the santa ride, the lights etc etc .. To end the day, i had a superb BBQ Chicken Noodle from the HongKong stall in Pavi food Court for dinner...

No comments: