Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need a Dan Humphrey

pg ptg siang malam duk fikir ayat2 yg menawan kalbu untuk buat script ni.. y me??? i dun have any talent in writing esp script writing for a promotion video.. i tried to do it my best, i learn a lot from utube from Tourism Promotion Video and tried hard to analyze the scripting n magic words for promotion.. but still, believe me i cant do as good as them... i just write very simple basics info for each project and forget about the 'wow' factor for a promotion video.. after 3days of doing & concentrating on the script, i managed to finish a 20pages script and sent to my boss for his comments... i have a feeling that my boss will not like it!!! i really really need Dan Humphrey to help me now!!!! being a PTD, u must be multiskill and talented BUT i have nothing....

2 comments:

Deepa said...

Wah, Kiera the scriptwriter. Btw, takde peruntukan to outsource for a script writer kah since its a promotion video?

thesweetlittlecat said...

the script will be submit to the professional script writer deepa..