Thursday, November 08, 2012

I will love you forever and ever and ever

You were born on Feb 6th, 2010...

You are my only sunshine since u r still a lil cute kitten
You are the most smart kitten i eva have
You grew up too fast..
The one that alwaz listen to me when im down
A notty lovely lil creature
Your eyes melt me whenever i look into them
  
You were afraid to see a Vet
 
You fat creature
 
Always make me smile
You were so lovable and hug-gable
You showed me what is  love
You shine every single day
You made me love you so much
Sometimes you are so arrognt
But you knew how to steal my heart over and over again
You were so cute that i dont wanna loose you forever
Always be on ma side.. sad & happy
You'll always have my heart..
And my soul..
And my heartiest and warmest love..
The adorable lil monster..
And that day came too fast, I cried when you got sick..
You were so sick and suffered..
I still and will always remember the last touch i gave you
The most beautiful creature in this whole world
It was hard for me to decide.. so so hard.. but looking at you worst condition..
I had to let you go to heaven..
Till death i will always love you.. till death you are my beloved cat.. Be happy there in heaven love, i will never ever forget you... You will always be apart of my life..

Rest In Peace.. Allah loves you more than i do, InshaAllah, i will see you again in Heaven dear..

---
Garfield Catty Shae
February 6th, 2010 - November 7th, 2012 

7 comments:

Deepa said...

Sorry bout your loss Kiera. Btw what was the cause of death?

rennylesa said...

aduh comilnya muka garfield...i feel sorry bout ur loss kiera...

dan sy tau, sebab sy pun pernah kehilangan kucing kesayangan sy which is sama colour dgn garfield...cumanya kurang gebu..hihihi...kematiannya yg mengejut..sad tp nak buat mcm mana..since then..i never have my own pet anymore...because no cat can replace my 'tobing' in my heart...

thesweetlittlecat said...

Hye deep,

Im still sadden by the his death, it happened too fast. I was away for a conference when my hubby called and informed me the father bite him roughly. That made his backbone broken and the spinal cord broken off which cause him paralyzed, the internal organs damaged. The Vet gave me 2choices whether i wanna take care of him or i let him go. The Vet told me he couldnt urinate himself and the digestive system could not function anymore. It was hard for me to decide but seeing him suffered and weak, i chose to let him go. So the Vet used drugs to stop his heart. It was so so so hard n it hurts me badly until now!

thesweetlittlecat said...

Renn,

It was hard kan? Im so sad..

Deepa said...

Aiyo what a cruel thing happened to him. Btw Kiera you made the right choice. I understand the pain of loss. Then again Kiera if I was in your cats place, I will request for euthanasia than live like a vegetable for the rest of my life. Time will heal the pain. You will come to terms you made the right choice one day :-)

Deepa said...

Aiyo what a cruel thing happened to him. Btw Kiera you made the right choice. I understand the pain of loss. Then again Kiera if I was in your cats place, I will request for euthanasia than live like a vegetable for the rest of my life. Time will heal the pain. You will come to terms you made the right choice one day :-)

atengbest said...

sedih... :(