Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Don't judge a place by its name

i went to JPO last Saturday with my family. By the way, as a shopaholic, i don't really recommend this place! but it depends on individual perceptions, i don't find JPO is alluring or attractive during my visit! the quality + the price + the environment didn't seem right for me. I only shopped at Gap/Guess/Cotton On/CK for my hubby, lil sis, cousin, nephews n niece! Other than that, i just window shopping amongst millions of flies! I don't know where the hell were the flies came from! So inconvenient to shop! Coach boutique only sells outdated design and the quality looks dubious! While Burberry, Zegna and Salvatore Ferragamo looks classy and luxurious that made people avoid to enter. The prices are also almost the same compare to the KLCC/Pavilion boutiques! What u expect more? And i'm 100% sure JPO is build to attract the Singaporeans. But i don't know why i enjoyed shopping at Spore more compare to JPO!

Maybe, during my visit, most of the new stocks were sold out and i was so unlucky. Maybe i should give it a 2nd try. Maybe. I was told by one of the salesgirl that the new stock will be in on 27/28 Dec, that's why i only saw old stocks!

p.s. On Monday i went shopping at 1U and i found it offers cheaper price for same branded items i saw at JPO! Gotcha!

No comments: