Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars vs Natalie Portman

Today I'm on leave.. So I got a chance to watch Oscars live on SMV HD.. I was so impressed with most of the actress Oscar dresses, they were all so gorgeous! For me the best dresses goes to Anne Hathaway, Gwyneth, Scarlet Jo and Jenn Hudson.

It was great to see Colin Firth of The King's Speech to win best actor and Natalie Portman to win best actress. Nat Portman showed her cute petite baby bump. She's so gorgeous!

Halle B is the most prettiest woman on earth. Sandra Bullock also looked pretty. Christian Bale who won Best Supporting Actor came v the ugliest beard I eva see. C'mon CB, u can do better!

Anne Hathaway n James Franco did a good job as the Oscars hosts eventou AH is wayyyy better. Anne changed almost 7 dresses and they were all soo pretty. As promised, Tom Cruise n Katie Holmes didn't show out in the Oscars becuz of AH words in SNL few weeks ago.

I'm happy The King's Speech won the best film. That's all for today.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: